Programming > Visual Basic > Downloads > Bank Program
This is a slightly more advanced program ideal for those with a good knowledge of Visual Basic concepts. The program has been designed around the concept of a bank which offers loans at different interest rates depending on the term length. The different stages in the program are listed below:
- The operator is prompted first to enter the date, which is stored in a global variable (declared in a module) and used by the program as long as it is running.
- Secondly the interest rates are entered and stored similarly.
- A transaction number is entered and stored. After each successful transaction, this is incremented by 1, so that a unique number will be used for each transaction.
- The amount to be deposited is entered.
- The amounts of interest and total amounts are calculated and the user is asked to chose the duration of the deal. The final amount is displayed accordingly and the user can chose whether to continue with the deal.
- The name of the person depositing the money is then requested.
- The final display shows all of the information including the date. The transaction details can then be saved to file, or printed to a local printer.
- Throughout the program, validation is used to make sure valid dates and interest rates etc... are entered.
Download Now   (26KB Zip file)
Search for "Visual Basic" on:
eBay (UK) |
Search for "Visual Basic" on the rest of Computing Students: Visual Basic
Find Visual Basic (VB) Programming Books in the Computing Students Computer Science Book Shop